- A self-empowered and self-sustained society, where all kinds of discrimination are absent.
- To improve the livelihoods of rural people by providing immediate support through health care and education services, and to create opportunities in communities for self-empowerment.
- To improve the quality of formal education services for children and adults in deprived rural communities.
- To provide education on better health and hygiene practices, and support high-quality primary healthcare services.
- To aid communities in developing safer and more sustainable water supply infrastructures, and to train on health and sanitation aspects of water supply.
- To help with refurbishment of community properties.
- To support people’s livelihoods, particularly through access to improved agricultural techniques.
- To assist affected communities in recovery after the devastating earthquakes of April and May 2015.